Are you following us on Pinterest?
To start you will need -
- a can of shaving cream
- a large container to hold the shaving cream (we love these shallow Tub Trug(affiliate link) for play)
- small packet of water beads (similar is available on eBay or in-store at Spotlight)
- free printable playmats from the awesome Picklebums site (these are optional but so lovely if you have access to a printer and laminator)
- glitter (we love it, some people don't)
- some cupcake liners, small containers and spoons
While waiting we played with the shaving cream but then they couldn't wait long...
While they took care of dessert, I went inside to make dinner. Easy!
Kate from Picklebums makes the best play mats! They just invite play! Perfect with play dough too.
I'll be back tomorrow with our next easy play idea. Can't wait? Check out the hashtag #easyplayidea over on Instagram for more ideas.